Friday, November 16, 2012

Today and everyday I am grateful for my marriage



I am pretty sure that nobody on earth loves each other more than Xandi and Stacy Schmaz love each other! Ever since I was a little girl and through my teenage years I remember wishing on fallen eyelashes, birthday candles, and even the first star out in the night sky for someone who loves me with his whole heart. For a best friend who believes in the same things I believe in. For a partner... Well guess what? I am one lucky girl and I am so blessed because my wish came true. He is everything that makes me a better me. He is my best friend. He takes care of me and he loves me unconditionally, and best of all, he forgives me. NO we aren't perfect. We aren't always getting things right, but we have learned a lot from our mistakes over the past 19 years of marriage, and I am grateful that we never give up on what we have together. Love, true love.

0 comments: