Monday, November 26, 2012

Today I am bummed :(

I tried to put pictures to all my past gratitude posts and apparently I am "out of space to store photo's on my blog." I had no idea I had a 1GB quota for photo's. Lame! I guess my Picture A Day 2012 Blog will end without a picture a day. What do I do now, start a new blog?

I am also grateful that I don't have to do journaling the old fashioned way thanks to my atrocious hand writing. I would always be erasing it and rewriting it until it looked perfect and that would never happen and I would end up with nothing... I have loved my blog and being able to post family happenings and my crazy thoughts and then be able to bind it all into a blog book that is my journal.

2 comments:

Bass Stew said...

Will they let you add more space for a small fee?

Tina said...

I'm in the same boat. Even if you started a new blog, it is the same Blogger account. If you figure it out, let me know!