Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My last post...

at least on this blog!
Thanks to Google, I can no longer post pictures on this blog. Apparently there is a limit to how many photos you can post and what is a blog without pictures?  I started our new family blog. I feel like a failure beings I didn't finish my goal of posting everyday of 2012 like I set out to do. In my defense, I have been a little insane lately and way too emotional for typing. I will bring you up to speed on our new blog. schmalzseven.blogspot.com. It is a work in progress and I am not a very good writer, but it's the story of me and the six best things that have ever happened to me. Enjoy if you want to know what goes on in my little brain.

Oh yeah...

Happy New Year!

My 3 top goals for 2013...
*Have a more positive attitude toward myself. Particularly my body. I am so grateful that I am a strong healthy girl that has a body that works. Who cares what it looks like? Okay, I do...but I am trying to be more positive!
*I am going to try really really hard not to yell so much. Yep, my name is Stacy and I am a yeller. 'Time doth softly sweetly glide when there's love at home!'
*I have a feeling that this year is not going to be any easier than the last, but I need to change my attitude and have more courage. I know it's going to get even harder, but gosh darn it, I will face whatever is dealt with gratitude for everything I have been given, even if it's something hard.

Love ya peeps!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey Miss! I experienced the same problem with pictures. There is an option to purchase a HUGE amount of extra storage space to allow more pictures. It is $5 per year. Totally worth it! XOXO